Saturday, October 7, 2017

Jesus is enough


I grew up in a family whereby I faced poverty, violence, verbal abuse and neglect.  I was bullied in school, had no friends, and was a terribly shy girl. I experienced extreme mood swings, and have symptoms of depression, anxiety, borderline disorder, bipolar and multi personality.

Sometimes I look into the mirror and just dont know who I am. My thoughts can change to a few different ones just within seconds. I see no point in living.

One day, I wanted to give up. Something told me to give Jesus a chance. I googled, and saw an article about how someone experienced Jesus and tears flood my eyes. Warmth spread inside my body. I was comforted. I contacted a friend immediately and she introduced me to New Creation Church.
cIt's the first time I am truly excited and want to know more about Jesus.

Hope arises. My eyes were opened.

I was lost but I am truly found. I believe that the weaker we are, the stronger Jesus is for us. He will protect us with extra angels, extra shields, thats because he loves us so much.

I went to church every sunday and watches countless sermons, listened to many worship songs which lifted up spirits high and gave me strength.

Even now, i still remember the hour I first believed.
I was unemployed and now Im reaching my $100k in bank soon within 2 years at the age of 26.
God has really made the impossible possible. Now I look forward to life everyday, and to serve the Lord better.

Thank you Jesus, and Pastor Prince for changing my life. Hallelujah, May the Lord be with anyone who reads this. Jesus is enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment