Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I feel so much for him. The last one was afiq.
He's so bright, I can't see anyone else.
When I think of him, my heart fills up with overflowing love/like I'm not sure.
Perhaps it's a better version of myself.

He's tall, good looking, good at talking. Gentle. Thoughtful. High EQ. Fun. Abit too fun.
He's everything im looking for. Without knowing the deeper parts.
He looks like a celebrity.
It's just like me isn't it. Crushing on people like when I'm young without truly knowing that person.

It's a deep magnetism.

Sometimes I just wanna get away.

Lord, I pray to you for a sign to let me know if I should approach him.
And my heartfelt thanks for everything I have now. Stable job, stable income, comfortable lifestyle, superb health and so on. Thank you Lord





No comments:

Post a Comment